Located in the muncipal building, the Cranberry Township Police Department is supervised by the township's Director of Public Safety, Jeffrey Schueler. The second in command is Lt. Kevin Meyer.
Cranbery was originally patrolled by state police, until a part-time force was established in 1956. In 1971, the station became a full-time department. Today the department has 28 sworn officers, including a lieutenant, a sergeant, four corporals, a detective corporal and a detective. There are 21 patrol officers.
- Fax: 724-776-0237
- Hours: General Business Office, Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Police Administration: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm; Investigations/Detectives: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1956
- Parking: Free lot
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic