North Boundary Park
724-776-4806 ext. 1129
Boasting the American Legion baseball field, three soccer fields, a playground, sledding hill and walking path, North Boundary Park is fun for the entire family. The park features sun deck rentals and two picnic shelters and its also home to the Cranberry Township Community Waterpark, which has a full concession stand during waterpark hours. A memorial for veterans also can be found on the park's extensive grounds.
Both the Seneca Valley Soccer Association and the Cranberry Township Athletic Association play on North Boundary Park's fields.
Features include: Waterpark, two picnic shelters with grills and picnic tables (Dan Baker Shelter, Penn Power Shelter), Citizens National Bank of NexTier Walking Trail, American Legion Baseball Field, three soccer fields (Giant Eagle Field, Rodgers Field and James Wolfe Field), Skip Gross Wetlands, Veteran’s Memorial, Sledding Hill, playground with slides, swings and climbers.
Services: Restrooms. Food services are available at the Waterpark during the pool season. Limited concessions are available during athletic events, at the fields.
- Field permits are required to use the fields for organized play.
- Park shelter and waterpark sun deck rental information can be found here.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Off-road vehicles are not permitted.
- Skateboarding is not permitted, but skateboarders can use the AE Ride Skate Park behind the Cranberry municipal center. See details here.
- Please review the complete rules guiding the safe use of the community parks here.
- Parks/fields may be closed due to weather conditions.
- Pets are not permitted, but pets are permitted in the Rotary Dog Park. For more information, click here.
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None