Monte Cello's is part of a local chain of pizza restaurants. In business since 1980, it is well known throughout the greater Pittsburgh area. It has a selection of pizza, pasta, subs, salads and more. Monte Cello's also has a selection of beer and alcohol. The restaurant is known for its fresh dough, which it makes daily, and for using real mozzarella and provolone.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 11am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.montecellos.com/MENU_cranberry.html
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun