Herbe's Z Town Cafe
Herbe's Z Town Cafe, located in downtown Zelienople, is a charming and spacious eatery with something for everyone. Local owner, Randy Herbe opened the cafe in 2007 and since then, it has become an important part of the Zelienople business district. The $5.00 Meal Deal gives customers the option of choosing a variety of different food combinations for a good price. Herbe's also provides entertainment in the large back room for special occasions.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Feb 12 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, burgers, soup, coffee, ice cream
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: sites.google.com/site/ztowncafe/ourmenu
- Specialties: The $5.00 Meal Deal. Choose from a variety of options to create an entire meal, including drink and tax.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Grocery services: Coffee Shop