724-776-4806 ext. 1129
Stretched across 115 acres of farmland purchased by the township from the Graham family in 2003, Graham Park is the third major park for Cranberry Township. The park also has open access to several new Cranberry housing plans, including Belle Vue Park.
Featuring the Dick's Sporting Goods Sportsplex, the park has 13 lighted fields on three campuses, three restroom and food concession buildings, ample parking, paved bicycle and walking trails, free Wi-Fi service, 12 natural grass fields and the Miracle League Field.
Limited concessions are available during athletic events, on the athletic campuses.
The park does not allow pets, alcohol, fires, skateboards or off-road vehicles. There is no smoking, food, or beverages allowed on field surfaces.
Field permits are required to use the fields for organized play.
- Hours: The park is open daily from sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: A permit is required for field use. Permits also are needed for merchandising and vending.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Area: 115 acres
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables