The Challenge Program, Inc. recently kicked off its program at with sponsor, Westinghouse Electric Company.
During an assembly the first week of school, last year’s sophomore and junior winners were awarded checks of $250 for excelling in The Challenge Program, Inc.
Sophomore Award Winners Are:
- Noah Kastroll (Attendance)
- Daniella Ortiz (Academic Excellence)
- Alexa Sisko (Academic Improvement)
- Natalie Frund (Community Service)
Junior Award Winners Are:
- Nishi Tiwari (Attendance)
- Allie Behr (Academic Improvement)
- Zachary Bredl (Academic Excellence)
- Alyssa Mehlhorn (Community Service)
The Challenge Program, Inc. was founded by Daniel T. Perkins, president and CEO of MTS Technologies, Inc., to provide high school students with incentives for success.
Since its inception in 2003, The Challenge Program has partnered with businesses to introduce the program to more than 300,000 students and has awarded nearly $2 million dollars to more than 6,000 students.
Currently in more than 100 schools in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio, the program is designed to motivate students to reach for perfect attendance, academic achievement, and community service.