Have you ever wondered how to get your hair to look like it did when you left the salon?
Many clients have and Cori, from Harmony Salon, has a few pointers to help you along the way!
Cori is a Master Design, Color Specialist and Mentor Director at Harmony Salon. She is driven to enhance her clients' natural beauty by creating styles that are trendy and timeless. Her 13 years of experience allows her to create styles that are easily maintainable at home for every client. Cori has a passion and real talent to educate her clients on the easiest and most efficient ways to create the looks they desire.
Throughout the years, Cori discovered that many of her female clients struggle with blow drying and styling their own hair. Cori’s main inspiration from behind the chair is to help others create the same styles at home as they would receive in the salon.
Cori has four rule of thumb tips to try when styling at home:
- Use clips when drying the hair, preferably Gator Clips, which are used for sectioning the hair into quadrants.
- A professional blow dryer that is light weight, has good air flow, and a cool shot button.
- Hollow boar bristle brush to allow proper air flow.
- Proper shampoo and conditioner for the hair to ensure it is prepped for styling.
Cori recommends these styling products:
- Pureology -Shampoo/Conditioner
- Pureology -Antisplit blow dry serum
- 12 Benefits -Instant healthy hair
For more information on styling your hair, Cori is available at Harmony Salon in Wexford for all your styling needs! For the months of December and January, Cori is offering a complimentary 15 percent off your blow dry service.
11269 Perry Highway
Wexford PA 15090