Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Cranberry Township.
To see more information on each job, click on the link. Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
In this position, a Demand Planning Associate
can expect to be responsible for the following:
1. Analyze and prepare moderately complex documents and reports in support of SCM Category Management process.
2. Administer processes, systems and tools to support Westinghouse SCM Supplier Website
3. Administer processes, systems and tools for demand/supply aggregation and supply capacity management across the company
4. Support long term strategic supplier capacity constraints through a structured risk management process
5. Support utilization of resources and materials throughout organization and administer utilization plans of high value/risk resources and materials using SIOP processes.
6. Apply Project Management skills and tools to administer development and implementation activities
7. Foster collaboration and build strong, value-added relationships with internal stakeholders and key interfacing organizations. Develop and maintain critical working relationships with customer personnel including day to day contacts.
8. Obtain training and acquire additional skills/knowledge to ensure compliance with nuclear regulatory requirements, operational efficiency and Supply Chain requirements when applicable.
Responsible for business development, relationship management and client experience of companies with annual gross sales of at least $5MM and generally less than $20MM. Proactively consult the business owner in achieving their financial goals by providing smart financial solutions for personal and business needs. Serve as a trusted advisor for these businesses; collaborate with a team of product partners utilizing the One Bank Sales Cycle to understand the clients' holistic business needs. Through such collaboration, develop revenue growth by identifying needs and providing needs based solutions and services to the client. Services would include loans, deposits, treasury management, and all other applicable banking services.
Discovery House is a leading
national provider of substance abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide
comprehensive services for persons affected by addiction through community
awareness, quality and holistic clinical services in an efficient, safe, and
fiscally sound environment.
We help people rebuild their self-esteem and reestablish their roles as productive family members through our services, which include: methadone maintenance, long and short term detox, suboxone treatment, diagnostic assessment, relapse prevention and support groups, addiction education, drug-free counseling, mental health services, and more.
We are currently seeking a Per-Diem LPN nurses for our Cranberry Township, PA facility. Valid PA license required and ability to work early morning shifts with some holidays and weekends. Primary job duty is dispensing medication.
Sysco, the industry leader in food service distribution, is hiring multiple drivers to deliver food service products from our Harmony, PA domicile. Our drivers are responsible for the prompt and professional delivery of product to Sysco customers, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Our drivers are home every night and every weekend. Benefits include employer paid health insurance, pension, employee stock purchase, paid holidays and vacation.
Drivers must have a CDL class A, Hazmat, able to frequently lift up to 60 pounds and a minimum of 1 year of CDL driving experience required. Doubles qualified and delivery experience preferred.
As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
· Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
· Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
· Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
· Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
· Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
· Inspectingsystems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
· Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
· Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem