Do you want to reach your fellow community members?
Want to get out the word about your event or organization?
Do you need more volunteers?
Or do you want to just voice your thoughts on community issues?
Does the thought of getting your information online just overwhelm you?
Let Cranberry Patch help you. Regional Editor Cindi Lash will join Cranberry Patch Editor Jessica Sinichak to help plug you into the power of Patch and begin sharing information online.
Patch is holding a free community workshop to answer your questions and more at 12 p.m. Tuesday at
We will show you step-by-step how to:
- Set up a Patch account
- Upload content and photos
- Pitch your idea to Patch editors
- Put events on the calendar
- Have your own community forum page.
- "Claim" your business's directory listing.
We will also discuss Patch’s "Local Voices" platform, so if you like to write and are passionate about your community, join us at the event.
We'd love for you to RSVP, but also feel free to just show up! RSVPs can be sent by email to Jessica.Sinichak@Patch.com
You bring your laptop (if you have one; no worries if you don't) and we'll bring free Patch stuff for you.
- What: Patch CommunityWorkshop
- When: 12 p.m. March 27
- Where: Graham Central Coffee House and Cafe, Graham Park Drive Cranberry Township,, PA 16066
- Cost: Free and open to the public