It could be a slippery rush hour Monday.
The National Weather Service is predicting a quick moving storm will move through the western Pennsylvania area Monday afternoon and evening.
Here is a more detailed look at the forecast.
- Monday Afternoon: Snow. High near 25. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight: Snow, mainly before 11 p.m. Low around 17. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday: A chance of snow, mainly after 4 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Here's another tool that will come in handy on your commute
For a interactive look at road conditions in real time, click on "view larger map" to view the highways in your area.
Then, click on the blue camera icon to see live pictures from traffic cameras.
- Red: Slow or stopped traffic
- Yellow: Expect delays but traffic is moving
- Green: all clear
Check out some of today's other top stories here .