Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Cranberry Township.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
- Design marketing materials including brochures, cut sheets, advertisements, newsletters, and other promotional materials in accordance with corporate standards
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate image and provide design input into all company publications
- Create and implement strategy for collecting and archiving images and data for print and web media
This will include wetland delineations, impact assessments, mitigation planning and other studies.
This position may also involve field sampling, inspection, analysis and technical support, and production of field reports, permits and proposals.
- Perform engineering design and analysis
- Identify problems and propose operational solutions to projects and tasks that are partially defined and moderately complex in nature, requiring knowledge and experience
- Ensure proper controls are in place and document supporting evaluations and analyses
- Verify work of other engineers on assignments that range from basic to moderately complex in nature
- Communicate nature and status of work performed to appropriate designated customer engineering personnel
- Participate on project teams with internal and/or external representation. May lead teams on well-defined projects
- Propose and initiate test programs and evaluate results
- Identify and communicate areas for product/service improvements to management personnel
Job listings were found through the Patch jobs site, courtesy of Careerbuilder. Click the links in the article to view the full listings and to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements