Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Cranberry Township.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
- Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Design marketing materials including brochures, cut sheets, advertisements, newsletters, and other promotional materials in accordance with corporate standards
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate image and provide design input into all company publications
- Create and implement strategy for collecting and archiving images and data for print and web media
- Develop standard PowerPoint presentation templates for internal and external communication and assist in editing and revising presentations as needed
- Manage company websites including design, content, search engine optimization, and analysis
- Generate monthly reports regarding website traffic and search engine results
- Develop and maintain company LinkedIn accounts
- Work on special projects as needed
Benefits include: flexible schedules, comprehensive training, meal discounts, paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401 (k) savings plan and management career advancement opportunities.
You will represent all automation products to prospective MAI customers and performance will be measured by your ability to attain an annual sales quota.