Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Cranberry Township.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
National Tire and Battery is opening a new location in Cranberry. The company currently is hiring for experienced Automotive Store/Service Managers, Service Advisors, A/B/C Level Auto Technicians, and General Service Technicians.
Boston Market General Managers are responsible for executing company standards, specifications, and recipes precisely while training, developing and inspiring other managers and crew members.
- Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Three years of experience in restaurant, hospitality or retail management; additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Food Safety Manager certification required
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language
- Values diversity and shows respect for others
- Proven ability to solve problems and handle high stress situations
- Capable of interpreting financial statements and understanding contributing factors
Additional position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of planned and expedited build configuration changes
- Development and support of installation packages
- Development of production and virtual images
- Evaluation of application and system development tools
- Support and administration of development tools and systems
- Implementation of branching strategies, and the adherence to company development policies and practices.
Job listings were found through the Patch jobs site, courtesy of Careerbuilder. Click the links in the article to view the full listings and to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.