Invite a friend
Running your Retail Business on a Mac with Lightspeed
Get control of your Retail Store with LightSpeed, the next generation Point of Sale (POS) system that combines Apple innovation with powerful business logic to provide a comprehensive and easy to use solution for retail stores.
We will show you how:
- A Touchscreen-Optimized POS will speed front-counter transactions and inventory look-ups.
- LightSpeed Mobile can un-tether your Sales Associates from the Sales Counter, and bring the Sales Transaction right to your customer on the Sales Floor.
- A Powerful Back-Office Browser simplifies Quoting, Customer Orders, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Optional Multi-Store allows quick and easy Inventory Management, Transfers, and Reporting for multiple store operations.
- Optional Integrated Web Store allows you to quickly and easily take your business on-line.
- Tight Integration with QuickBooks and AccountEdge allow you to easily keep your financial statements up to date.
- How features such as iStats and Remote Access can keep you informed and in charge of your business, even when you are away.
What you will Learn:
How you can run your retail business better and more efficiently at point-of-sale, purchasing and receiving, service, accounting and more.
LightSpeed 3.6, Apple Mac computers, point-of-sale hardware solutions, LightSpeed Mobile
Who Should Attend ?
Anybody who owns a retail business, or is planning to start one.
More About MacOutfitters
Macoutfitters located on Perry Highway is an authorized Apple dealer. It sells everything Apple has to offer including towers, laptops, iPods, iPads and software. It also sells accessories such as printers, scanners, speakers and much more. The software selection ranges from game to the full Adobe creative suite. The service department can maintain and repair any of the products they sell.