Invite a friend
Hatha I with Dana
Hatha Yoga is a powerful tool for self-transformation. It asks us to bring our attention to our breath, which helps us to still the fluctuations of the mind and be more present in the unfolding of each moment.
- In this course you will learn basic yoga postures and enjoy your breath. These classes include detailed instructions of breathing, basic standing and seated postures, and also an introduction to some new asanas. This course is a continuation of “Intro to Hatha” and new students are welcome. Please inform Dana of any previous injuries or special needs. No prior yoga experience is necessary.
****** Classes on Tuesday Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st will be switched to Thursday Dec. 27th and Jan. 3rd.
* This is a pre-paid, 8 week course. Please sign up quickly, as space is limited and fills quickly.
|Where||The Center of Harmony 253 Mercer St, Harmony, PA 16037|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||724-400-6044 ext. 11|
More About The Center of Harmony
The Center of Harmony is a historic opera and events venue, and is home to a group of collaborating small businesses focused on preserving the environment, strengthening the community and empowering people to live healthy, happy lives.
The Opera & Events Hall, originally built in the 1880s, is 3,000 square feet and can be rented for private parties or events.
Concerts, workshops, yoga and Tai Ji are held there regularly.
The Center of Harmony maintains a list upcoming events and tickets information on its website.
Other events here
- An Evening of Music @ The Center of Harmony - Drew Schofield Sat, Jun 15, 7:00 pm–11:00 pm
- North American Unicycling Convention and Championships Daily,
- An Evening of Music @ The Center of Harmony - Hannah Aldridge Fri, Aug 9, 7:00 pm–11:00 pm
- An Evening Of Music @ The Center of Harmony - Joy Ike Sat, Oct 19, 7:00 pm–11:00 pm