Invite a friend
Crafts for Seniors at the Cranberry Senior Center
Find your creative side at the Cranberry Senior Center with arts and crafts on Thursday mornings.
|Where||Cranberry Senior Center 2525 Rochester Rd, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066|
More About Cranberry Senior Center
The Cranberry Senior Center is located in the Cranberry Municipal building on Rochester Road. It is operated by the Lutheran Services Society and the Butler County Area Agency on Aging. Different activities are planned for each day, and lunch is served Monday through Friday. The center offers classes on driver safety for seniors and features a walking club.
Other events here
- Wii Bowling League Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays,
- Blood pressure screening at Cranberry Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Silver Sneakers Cardio Circuit Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am
- Line Dancing for Seniors Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Cranberry's Senior Bingo Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Yoga Stretch for Seniors Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:15 am
- Advanced Line Dancing for Seniors Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Silver Sneakers Cardio/MSRM at Cranberry Senior Ctr. Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:45 am
- Board Games for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm