Invite a friend
Community Days Concerts
- Thurs., July 12. Tres Lads, this Pittsburgh rock trio uses acoustic instruments to accompany vocals. @ 8 PM
- Fri., July 13. Jamie Bruno, this country singer/songwriter is a college freshmean in Tennessee. @ 5 PM
- Fri., July 13. Michael Christopher, this country musician/composer was raised in Indiana, PA. @ 6 PM
- Fri., July 13. Sydney Hutchko, this local vocal powerhouse now calls Nashville home. @ 7 PM
- Fri., July 13. The Stickers, a high-energy country band of three brothers and a childhood friend. @ 8 PM
- Fri., July 13. Due West, this country vocal trio met in Nashville 10 years ago and are still at it. @ 9 PM
- Sat., July 14. El-Reys, an a cappella vocal quintet which regrouped after 45 years to sing oldies.’@ 5 pm
- Sat., July 14. Joe Grushecky & the House Rockers, a Springsteen collaborator, Joe takes the stage @ 8 pm
|Where||Community Park Ernie Mashuda Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066|
|Next on||This event is over.|
More About Community Park
Located on Ernie Mashuda Drive, Cranberry's Community Park also is home to the Rotary Dog Park. The park has four picnic shelters and the Rotary, Jaycee and Lions shelters may be reserved for the season beginning the first Monday in February.
The United States Tennis Association offers lessons at the park's four lighted tennis courts. The courts are open to the public free of charge.
The park also has two sand volleyball courts, five lighted baseball fields, a lighted football field, an amphitheater, basketball court and the popular playground named the "Children's Playtime Palace."
There are restrooms at the park and there are limited concessions during athletic events.
The four acre dog park was built by the township with a lead contribution of $45,000 from the Cranberry Rotary Club. It has separate off-leash running areas for large and small dogs.