Invite a friend
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival
The Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival celebrates Butler, Pa. as the birthplace of the Jeep on August 10-12. See more than 1,000 Jeeps of all makes, models and years. Event features Jeep Invasion on Friday in Downtown Butler. Come out and see this free event!
The fun moves to the Butler County Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday. Don’t miss these activities:
- Jeep Playground with driving challenges
- On-site trails Jeep Show ‘n Shine
- Jeep Team Challenge
- Moraine Trail Ride
- Mystery Road Rally
- Bantam jeep history exhibits and WWII encampments
- Parts and accessories vendors
- Kids activities at the Little Jeepers Playground
- Outdoor activities at Camp Bantam
Spectator/General Admission at Fairgrounds is $7/day for adults and $3/day for kids 3-12. Even if you don’t have a Jeep, don’t miss the second annual event that offers fun for the whole family! For details, visit www.bantamjeepfestival.com or call 724-234-2291.