Invite a friend
Relay For Life - open to public
We invite YOU to join US as we celebrate our 9th year in the community with a Rock’N Relay!
Relay For Life is more than just a fundraising event. It’s a life-changing experience!
Everyone is welcome to come out & enjoy this family friendly event.
Throughout the day: Games, Chinese Auctions, FOOD, Activities, 50/50 $Mega$ Raffle, Minute To Win It Challenges, Hot Tunes by DJ MJ of immj Productions, Live Performances by Sarah Khatami and Afterschool Buddy Inc. Rockin' Radio Show , Zumba, Dunking Booth, Prize Wheels,, Skee-ball, Hula Hoops, Corn Hole, Bounce House, Performance Painter…& MUCH MORE!!!
About Relay For Life:
No matter who you are, there's a place for you at Relay. Each dollar you raise will help save lives. How far will you go to make a difference in the fight against cancer?
Your reasons for visiting a Relay For Life event are as unique and special as the story that motivates you. This is your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember people we have lost, but also to raise funds and awareness to help save lives. Because of your support, we are creating a world where cancer can't claim another year of anyone's life. You are helping create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!
|Where||North Boundary Park 450 North Boundary Park Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About North Boundary Park
Boasting the American Legion baseball field, three soccer fields, a playground, sledding hill and walking path, North Boundary Park is fun for the entire family. The park features sun deck rentals and two picnic shelters and its also home to the Cranberry Township Community Waterpark, which has a full concession stand during waterpark hours. A memorial for veterans also can be found on the park's extensive grounds.
Both the Seneca Valley Soccer Association and the Cranberry Township Athletic Association play on North Boundary Park's fields.
Features include: Waterpark, two picnic shelters with grills and picnic tables (Dan Baker Shelter, Penn Power Shelter), Citizens National Bank of NexTier Walking Trail, American Legion Baseball Field, three soccer fields (Giant Eagle Field, Rodgers Field and James Wolfe Field), Skip Gross Wetlands, Veteran’s Memorial, Sledding Hill, playground with slides, swings and climbers.
Services: Restrooms. Food services are available at the Waterpark during the pool season. Limited concessions are available during athletic events, at the fields.
- Field permits are required to use the fields for organized play.
- Park shelter and waterpark sun deck rental information can be found here.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Off-road vehicles are not permitted.
- Skateboarding is not permitted, but skateboarders can use the AE Ride Skate Park behind the Cranberry municipal center. See details here.
- Please review the complete rules guiding the safe use of the community parks here.
- Parks/fields may be closed due to weather conditions.
- Pets are not permitted, but pets are permitted in the Rotary Dog Park. For more information, click here.
Other events here
- Walking Group Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:00 pm
- Izzie's Dash for Organ Donation 5K/Walk Family Fun Evnet Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 pm–12:00 pm