Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around the Cranberry community. To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
Dental hygienist needed two days a week in a progressive Mars/Cranberry dental office. Looking for enthusiasm and for outgoing people-oriented personalities as well as quality hygiene skills. Complete confidentiality. Email resume to email@example.com or fax 724-779-7651.
- Evaluation of health histories, oral history, examining oral cavity for signs and symptoms of oral disease as well as counseling patients on the prevention of oral disease.
- Documentation of chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planning, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Aid in the maintenance of an oral recare system.
- Must be a licensed dental hygienist in Pennsylvania
CX-Energy has a full time marketing associate position available for an outgoing, proactive individual with excellent communication skills to support key marketing activities, including: lead generation, market research, integrated marketing communications and social media presence.
Minimum of three to five years of corporate communications experience or marketing required. Oil and gas industry experience preferred.
This position reports to the Demand Planning Manager and is globally responsible for the Demand Planning process including data collection, analysis and development of recommendations, audit and reporting.
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management or engineering and a minimum of five years of experience in supply chain management.
Ring up customer orders quickly and correctly.
Make sure customers are receiving everything they intended to receive (including any additional non‐food items such as cups for drinks, flatware, napkins, etc).
Leave a positive, lasting impression on guests.
Salem Preschool in Wexford is seeking a preschool teacher for two 3 year old classes that meet three times per week.
Applicants must have a college degree and be certified in the field of early childhood education or elementary education and also have all clearances. Experience is a plus.
Direct inquiries to Vicky Spear, Director at 724-935-5030 and email cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some job listings were found through Indeed.com. View the full listings to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.
Check out some of today's other top stories here.