If the first words out of your mouth every morning are, “I’ll have a large coffee”—or if you can’t even speak until after you’ve had your java fix—there's a national holiday created especially for you.
America will put staunch tea drinkers to shame on National Coffee Day on Sept. 29, when coffee fiends can rejoice and celebrate their beloved coffee bean with free brew from national chains.
So, where can you get free coffee in the Cranberry area community?
McDonald's is giving away free 12-ounce coffees every day from Sept. 23 through Sept. 29. No purchase is necessary, and coffee will be available in the drive-thru or in the restaurants.
Which McDonald's restaurants are in or close to Cranberry?
Other locations close by:
- 4618 William Flynn Highway, Hampton Township;
- 10529 Perry Highway, Wexford;
- 7702 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh;
- 4849 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh;
- 200 Walmart Drive, Richland;
It’s CofFREE Day at 7-Eleven, which means a free large coffee for anyone who stops by a participating 7-Eleven store between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Sept. 28.
The Cranberry area 7-Eleven locations (and there are a bunch of them) are:
- 4501 Glen Eden Rd. Cranberry
- 1659 Route 228 Cranberry
- 95 Warrendale Bayne Rd. Warrendale
- 890 Brush Creek Rd. Warrendale
- Rt. 228 and Grand Ave. Mars
- 542 W Main St. Evans City
- 301 S. Main St. Zelienople
If you don't mind a long drive, Krispy Kreme is offering one free 12-ounce House Blend Coffee per customer at participating stores on Sept. 29, with no purchase necessary.
Since the Krispy Kreme on Route 19 closed a few years ago (it's now a AT&T store) the closest location is at 14 Trinity Point Drive in Washington, PA.
The company is also holding a contest in conjunction with its 75th anniversary. Participants will have a chance to win two free bags of coffee per month for the next year.
What’s your favorite blend, and where do you get it? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
- For Mom: Five Places Serving Mother's Day Brunch in the Cranberry Area
- How Low Will They Go? Why Experts Predict Cranberry Gas Prices Will Drop Even More
- Cranberry Crossroads West, Farmers Bank a Go in Cranberry
- Farmers Bank Could Replace Cranberry Veterinary Hospital
- Round-the-Clock Road Restrictions to Start Again on Warrendale Bayne Road Near Cranberry Border