The new offices in Warrendale will house 150 employees and the largest of the company's central monitorning stations, according to a statement issued by the company.
“Pittsburgh has been the home of Vector Security for over 26 years,” said Pam Petrow, President and CEO of Vector Security. “We are committed to this region and the customers we serve.
"We selected the Pittsburgh-area because it is a great place to live and work for our employees. This move reinforces that we are here to stay and look forward to providing quality security solutions for many years to come.”
The company indicated the move from Ross was necessary to meet changing demands and to provide room for expansion.
The new corporate headquarters will be located at 2000 Ericsson Drive.
See More on Patch
- Nearby: Four New Stores Opening Soon at Ross Park Mall
- Grand Opening: Generoasta Encourages Customers to ‘Do Good, Have Fun’ While Drinking Coffee
- BRGR, Jergel's Named Finalists in 'Pittsburgh's Best Burger' Contest
- Emiliano's Restaurant Opening Soon in Cranberry
- Nearby: North Park Lounge Owner Plans New Location on Southside, Delays Opening of North Hills Restaurant