View Weekend Construction Work in a larger map
PennDOT is working hard to finish up several key construction projects before the weather turns nasty.
There are six key projects going on this weekend, including a few which will continue for weeks to come.
The one with the biggest impact is the closing of the inbound Squirrel Hill Tunnels Friday night through Monday morning.
We've got a map to show you which areas to avoid, along with links to more information about the individual projects.
See More on Patch
- New Route 19, Ehrman Road Traffic Signal Readying to Go Live
- Ehrman Road Update: Traffic Signal Equipment Could Be Weeks Away
- Route 228 Ramps Project Breakdown: How the Construction Will Affect You
- Round-the-Clock Road Restrictions to Start Again on Warrendale Bayne Road Near Cranberry Border
- PennDOT Rolling Out Route 228 Ramps Project in Cranberry