Chad Joseph Catalano, 23, of Rochester, is accused of firing shots at the alleged victims as they drove out of the parking lot, KDKA reports. He faces a misdemeanor count of recklessly endangering another person and a summary count of disorderly conduct.
A preliminary hearing is set for Sept. 5.
Jeffrey Sypolt faces disorderly conduct and harassment charges, according to KDKA.
Northern Regional Police Department released photos Tuesday and asked the public for help in identifying the men.
No one was injured in the altercation at 1 a.m. Saturday, said Police Chief T. Robert Amann.
See More on Patch
- Crews Battle Fire at Century-Old Pine Township Home
- Police Arrest Butler County Teen After Road Rage Stabbing Near Route 8
- Nearby: Police Use Surveillance Footage to Track Down Suspect in Richland Child-Luring Attempt
- Nearby: Police Arrest Former Butler County Man in Pine-Richland Child-Luring Incident
- Police Use Craigslist to Nab Burglary Suspect