Patch Is Collecting Questions for Obama and Romney During the Next Presidential Debate
Got a question you're dying to ask the candidates? Submit it in the comments section below, and it could be asked during the televised Oct. 16 Town Hall Presidential Debate.
- October 5, 2012
If last Wednesday’s presidential debate left you with more questions than answers, here’s your chance for the presidential candidates to address the issues that most matter to you.
The next presidential debate will be a town hall meeting format at Hofstra University in Long Island, where voters will ask President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney about domestic and foreign policy.
Cranberry Patch is asking you, our readers, to participate by submitting questions for the candidates.
All you have to do is post your question in the comments section below, and we’ll send it to the Commission on Presidential Debates. The commission is partnering with Patch's parent company Aol, along with Google and Yahoo, to take questions from web users across the country.
Don’t wait until Nov. 6 to have a say in this year’s election. Share your thoughts in the comments!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Powerball Jackpot Reaches $600 Million for Saturday's Drawing
- 2013 Primary: Hezlep Defeats Gordon in Race for Cranberry Supervisor, Moves on to General Election
- Who's Hiring This Week in the Cranberry Area?
- Meet the Cranberry Supervisor Candidates: Eric Gordon
- Cranberry 2013 Primary Election Results