A challenge between Pittsburgh and Cleveland Panera stores will raise money for breast cancer awareness—and up the ante for the city that buys the most Pink Ribbon bagels.
Panera Bread has issued the Power of Pink Challenge during the month of October to raise money for breast cancer awareness.
Through Oct. 31, a portion of the proceeds from each Pink Ribbon bagel sold will be donated to the Young Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, benefitting the Magee-Womens Research Institute & Foundation.
As part of the challenge, Panera has pitted Pittsburgh against Cleveland—two cities, one cause. The city that purchases the most Pink Ribbon bagels will receive an additional $10,000 charity donation.
The Cranberry Panera Bread is located in the Cranberry Mall on Route 19.
See More on Patch
- Grand Opening: Equilibrium Pittsburgh Offers Pilates, ‘Booty Barre’—And Fun
- 'Pistols and Pink' Provides Firearms Education, Networking Opportunities for Women
- Fashion for a Cause: Cranberry Area Event Helps Women in Need
- Battery Giant of Pittsburgh Opens in Cranberry—Donates to Cranberry Kids Castle Playground
- Panera Bread Plans Cookie Campaign for Autism Awareness