View Weekend Construction Work in a larger map
PennDOT is working hard to finish up several key construction projects before the weather turns nasty.
There are 10 different projects going on this weekend, including a few which will continue for weeks to come.
The one with the biggest impact is the closing of the inbound Squirrel Hill Tunnels.
We've got a map to show you which areas to avoid, along with links to more information about the individual projects.
See More on Patch
- Ehrman Road Update: Traffic Signal Equipment Could Be Weeks Away
- New State Policy Delaying Traffic Signal Construction at Ehrman Road in Cranberry
- Traffic Alert: PennDOT Begins Long-Term Restrictions on I-79
- Traffic Alert: Work Set to Begin on Route 228 Bridge Replacement Project in Adams Township
- Round-the-Clock Road Restrictions to Start Again on Warrendale Bayne Road Near Cranberry Border