Happy New Year! 10 Ways You Can Use Cranberry Patch in 2013
With these easy-to-use tools, you can get involved and share in all things Cranberry like never before.
It's a big year, this 2013 and that's because you can get involved and share in all things Cranberry like never before.
We have certainly grown and changed since we started back in December 2010. So even if you think you know how to use Patch like a pro, here are some more tips.
Here are 10 ways you can use Cranberry Patch to stay informed — and more importantly, inform others:
- Add photos to our Neighborhood Gallery. Have some pictures from a game at Seneca Valley, or snapshots from a family outing? Now you can share them with everyone else in town — and have them in an easy spot for your friends and family to find.
- Follow every step of a story. Use our follow-up feature to know when we post a new story about a topic you're vested in. Just click on the "Keep Me Posted" button at the bottom of your desired article.
- Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience. Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses by going to their Directory page and sharing your thoughts.
- Share an opinion by commenting on stories. What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
- Let us know about a great story. Did you attend a fantastic school event or an exciting theatre production? Email a write-up and a picture or two to Editor Jessica.Sinichak@patch.com and we'll post it on Cranberry Patch.
- Want to share your ideas on a regular basis? Become an expert and a go-to source by becoming a Local Voices blogger. Let us know your idea and we'll set you up right away.
- Post announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to run a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the town when you get married, have a baby, graduate, or make the honor roll.
- Let us know before it happens. Post your events for free on Patch. Tell us when you're having an open house, cooking class, estate sale, or whatever else is happening.
- Get your news delivered every day. Wake up and have Cranberry Patch in your email inbox with the latest, freshest news around. Select Patch Newsletter at the bottom of our homepage to sign up and get patched in.
Check out some of today's other top stories here .