Giant Eagle will host the second of two job fairs on Saturday Sept. 29 at the Holiday Inn on McKnight Road in Ross Township to fill a combined 550 positions in the northern suburbs of Allegheny County.
The first job fair was last Saturday, Sept. 22.
The grocery store chain is looking for employees for the future Valu King on McKnight Road, the Giant Eagle stores in Shaler, Bellevue, Ross Township, and Fox Chapel, and GetGo locations in Cranberry and Ross Township.
Positions include management, food preparation, grocery, meat cutters, deli, bakery, clerks, and cashiers.
No appointment is necessary. Applicants may simply attend the job fair between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Interested persons can also apply in advance online at Careers.GiantEagle.com and Valu-King.com/careers.
See More on Patch
- Savings Alert: Giant Eagle Offers Double Fuelperks in Cranberry, Storewide
- Giant Eagle Stores Requiring Advantage Card for Self-Checkout Lanes
- Giant Eagle Slashing Prices on 3,000 Items
- Giant Eagle Stores in Cranberry, Seven Fields to Offer Port Authority ConnectCard Service
- Coming Soon? Developers Still Hoping to Lure Trader Joe's to North Hills