- Organization: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Causes: Educational, Health, Kids
- Date(s): Friday, September 14, 2012 Saturday, September 15, 2012
- Contact person: Brittany Murray
- Phone: 412-395-2873
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pineappleclassic5k.org
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Pineapple Classic 5K obstacle course is a fun, Hawaiian-themed run at Hartwood Acres! Participate as an individual or in teams of two, three, or four to climb, crawl, bounce and bend, all to raise funds for blood cancer research. Each TEAM must complete the course while carrying a pineapple! After the race, all participants will join us at our luau, complete with steel drums, food and drinks!
Friday, September 14th (day prior to the event) - Hartwood Acres 1:00-6:00pm - Tasks include unloading and setting up obstacles, signs, tables and chairs
Saturday, September 15th (day of the event) - Hartwood Acres 7:30am - 3:00pm - Tasks include monitoring obstacles to ensure safety, managing parking, helping with registration, replenishing items at the luau and organizing luau activities as well as helping to tear down all obstacles, signage, luau and event equipment. Food and water will be provided!